zaterdag 26 juni 2010


Welcome on the official webblog off Silat Melayu Keris Lok 9 the Netherlands.

With this blog we will give information about the development and history of SMKL9 worldwide.


At first I'll introduce myself, my name is Rob Brandt (second on the left) and since 1999 I have the opportunity to discover SMKL9. In 2004 I get the amanah from Guru Azlan to become member from SMKL9 and to start a group in the Netherlands. In 2008 the Dewan Sesepu from Belanda and the me are honored to get the Selempang. In Cherating there was a familyday (Hari Keluarga) for all members of lok9. From Belanda there was Adik Hans, Abang Uda (Chris), Bapak Theuvenet and me Angah (Rob Brandt). That was the first time there was a familyday.
In the Netherlands are at the moment 10 pesilat who are training SMKL9. The brothers are:
- Abang Angah (Rob)
- Abang Anjang (leon)
- Abang Uda (Chris)
- Abang Hans
- Abang Leo
- Abang Mike
- Anbang Buddy
- Adik Jeromy
- Adik Jeroen
- my wive Tamara





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten